ODK Collect 1.7.0 was released to the Play Store this weekend and is now available from the website! We also updated JavaRosa, the form rendering library that Collect is built on and Validate, a tool for verifying ODK XForms.
The highlight for this month is the bulk configuration feature added to Collect by Shobhit. Read more about how to use it here.
- Bulk configure devices offline via QR code (In Admin Settings, under Import/Export settings)
- Take pictures that default to front camera by using “selfie” appearance property
- Scan barcodes without needing external Barcode Scanner app
Read full release notes: https://github.com/opendatakit/collect/releases
Report any issues: https://github.com/opendatakit/collect/issues
- Fix for Daylight saving gap at midnight
- Fix for round(num,2) not rounding
Read full release notes: https://github.com/opendatakit/javarosa/releases
Report any issues: https://github.com/opendatakit/javarosa/issues
- Upgraded to JavaRosa 2.2.0
Read full release notes: https://github.com/opendatakit/validate/releases
Report any issues: https://github.com/opendatakit/validate/issues
Happy data collection!