ODK Aggregate 1.3.0 Production Release is now available for download. In many small ways, this is a complete update to the publishing capabilities of the server.
This release breaks all publishers. See the release notes for recommended upgrade steps.
Significant fixes and features:
- Three new Alpha-stage publishers have been added - 1 REDCap compliant XML publisher, 2 JSON publishers. See Publisher Details for information about the new publishers.
- Most links open a new tab, rather than switching you off the page. Added and enabled links for repeat groups in Fusion Tables publishers and for the Google Spreadsheet publisher.
- The Fusion Tables publisher now automatically constructs a flattened view (left outer join) of the top-level table and the first repeat group in the table.
- Added a 'Published Through' and an 'Owner' column to the 'Published Data' table to communicate the progress of the publisher and who is receiving the data (really, the initial owner).
- Issue 718, Issue 730 - some large forms cause table subdivision algorithm to fail, preventing the form from loading into ODK Aggregate. This change affects what tables are constructed and what they contain.
- JSON file export - remove extra trailing comma from exported dataset (e.g., in repeat groups). Multiple-choice selects are now emitted as an array of string values.
- Forms are now listed alphabetically by title.
- Installer now supports migrated AppEngine instance (for Master-Slave -to- High-Replication Datastore migration).
- Webserver configuration has been revised to enable reference VM images to be constructed for, e.g., AWS deployments.
- Moved the periodic 'watchdog' worker to the UI thread, which should lead to a reduction in quota usage.
- Annual jar update and transition to OAuth 2.0 for all Google publishers.