There are new v1.4.4 versions of:
- Installer now asks for an ODK Aggregate username and uses that as the super-user (rather than a gmail account). Eliminates problems with Google OpenID logins by avoiding/obsoleting them.
- IE 6 and IE 7 are no longer supported.
- Fix for column naming bug that sometimes impacted tables with 60+character-long field names
- Many updates to 3rd party libraries
- Incompatible ODK Tables changes — if you have tried ODK Tables, see the release notes for upgrade steps.
- New feature: delete-after-submit capability and setting. Contributed by Nafundi
- New feature: saveIncomplete() functionality. Contributed by Nafundi
- New feature: access form definitions off of Google Drive and publish forms to Google Maps Engine and Picassa (jointly). Contributed by Nafundi
- New: Czech and Polish translations
- Fix: when user credentials are changed, the old credentials were not cleared. Contributed by SurveyCTO.
- Fix: changing user settings were not reflected in user property values referenced by subsequent forms.
- Fix: crash due to bad french translation
- Fix: crash when two or more forms referenced the same external itemset
- Fix: internationalization issue in external itemsets
- Most documentation has moved to here
- New prompt type: “select one external” Documentation coming shortly…
- Fix: recognizes property(‘propertyname’) function and detects typos in property names