Continuing with our ✨ community-powered ✨ monthly release cycle, new versions of ODK Collect, ODK Build, and ODK Briefcase are now available!
ODK Collect v1.4.14 (Download)
Thanks to Brent, Carsten, Ian, Jeff, Mark, Neil and Peter for their contributions to this release!
- Adds open source credits
- Adds copy/paste with long-press on text field
- Removes instruction screen at start (learn how to add your own here)
- Fixes downloading media from Google Drive form
- Fixes user/pass not visible
- Fixes form names not wrapping
- Fixes toggle all on list screens
ODK Build (Use)
- Adds exporting to XLSForm-compliant Excel files (File > Export to XLSForm)
- Adds uploading forms to non-Google ODK Aggregate servers
- Adds Date/Time and Time control types
- Adds more metadata options: Today, Username, Subscriber ID, SIM Serial
- Adds geotrace (GPS path) and geoshape (GPS polygon) options to Location.
Report any issues: https://github.com/opendatakit/build/issues
ODK Briefcase v1.4.10 (Download)
Thanks to Carsten and Saul for their contributions to this release!
- Adds alphabetic form sorting
- Adds settings pane for Briefcase storage location
- Adds saving server settings between restarts
- Fixes "Details..." user interface
Remember, you have the power to make ODK better!
If you are a user, file issues when you find them. If you are a developer, join us on http://slack.opendatakit.org and help fix those issues for our next monthly release. Thanks and happy data collection!