There are several ways in which you can get involved with our project.
The easiest way to start is to join the ODK forum at https://forum.opendatakit.org. Much of the community interaction occurs on this main forum so subscribe and participate.
Our issue tracker, wiki, and source code can be found at https://github.com/opendatakit. We are also on Slack chat at http://slack.opendatakit.org. The Slack archive is at https://opendatakit.slackarchive.io
ODK is an open source software project that is free for anyone to download, use, and adapt. If you would like to support ODK's continued research and development, please consider making a tax-deductible donation.
Regardless of if you are a developer or user, we always need help. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let's start working together! Below are some ideas.
- Great at design? Maybe you can help us with user interfaces.
- Love making videos? Maybe you can do a screencast of our tools.
- Natural leader? Maybe you can organize a hackathon.
- Speak fluent Swahili? Maybe you can translate ODK Collect.
- Experienced tester? Maybe you can triage bugs.
- Gifted marketer? Spread the word about ODK.
- Excel at writing? Maybe you can keep our wiki easy to read.
- Want to donate? Give a tax-deductible gift here.