ODK Validate ensures that you have an OpenRosa compliant XForm -- one that will also work with all the ODK tools.
- Navigate to downloads/download-category/validate/ and download ODK Validate vN.N.N.jar.
- Double click the file to start. If that fails, try running 'java -jar path_to_jar' from the command line.
- Once Validate launches, select your XForm to validate. If there are errors, Validate will list them all.
- You can change the XForm, save it and press Validate Again as you iterate over your from.
- ODK has a few additional restrictions that may not be tested by this tool. In particular, a form id must be defined for the form to work in Aggregate.